04 October 06, 01:00
Yupz it's 1am over here and I'm still awake. I juz finished revising my Dutch for tomorrow morning's class. I hope I'll make it. I had the EU class last nite and ***news flash*** Xuan's gonna drop the class so I'm gonna take it alone. I dun mind taking it alone, but it's just that this course is very challenging for me. Most people are from the European countries or the USA, and they have background knowledge of the EU which clearly I do not have. Come on...I'm from Singapore, what kinda of Union are we in when we're in such a small country, other than her "beautiful" creation of the NTUC. How do we begin comparing? Sometimes I can't follow the class, they raise wonderful questions which I wouldn't even think of or have any knowledge of. The stressful thing is I have to submit a paper on it, and I'm gonna be oral-examed. The average grade here is low (12/20 and the University thinks for us to get tt grade is very good already!) and failing is uncommon for exchange students. OMG!!! Imagine failing for this EU course? Seems plausible huh? Can I even measure up?
In addition, Xuan is gonna drop her Organisation Psychology course coz she can't understand the prof, with that she's only attending class on Weds & Thurs (long hols for her) which I won't have the luxury of. I'm gonna be a lone ranger, facing tough challenges in front of me. I think stress is definitely building up (which is as usual for me) but somehow, I try to keep things in perspective. I mean I'm taking this course coz I have to clear the GRS credit in SMU, but more to that, I wanna learn something new & different which isn't common in Singapore. So I can't just give up & surrender rite? I mean...I can do this with God's strength rite? I just have to commit my burdens to Him, and He'll carry me through it. Like "The Footprints".
Downside to this is I have the exams to take for each course & have lesser time for travelling. Haiz...cheryl you know if you come, I know we'll be able to travel many places & we're gonna have fun. With you, sure fun!!! Haha...during times like this, I just need to talk to someone but under such circumstances I blog...ARGH!!!...no privilege of calling out...hee hee. I'll be fine! Okie me go sleep liao. Peace out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home